Sunday, September 21, 2008

M_I_N_A_L A_I_D_I_N W_A_L_F_A_I_Z_I_N


The most important celebrations in Malaysia is coming soon..which is Hari Raya celebrations..
The whole muslim citizens are getting busy to get prepared for the celebrations.. As usual,this celebrations is celebrate among all the citizen..no matter which race they are.. this is the most unique things of Malaysia..three race celebrating all the most celebrations..Hari Raya, Chinese New Year and Deepavali..

Back to the point, why muslim celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri? is it just a celebrations to enjoy without any reasons..? the main reason of this celebrations is because to celebrate the achievement of the muslim to fasting in a month..they controlled they selve from eating,drink and any action that can ruin their fast...from dawn untill sunset... Fasting is meant to teach the person patience, sacrifice and humility...

so to all the muslim..i would like wish..Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri..please forgive me for all the mistake i had done..assalammualaikum..

No comments: