Sunday, September 14, 2008

forever in my heart.....


forever in my hearts - my friends..

In over 19 years old i life in this wonderful world, i have meet millions of people..
millions kinds of people..millions type of culture..and many more..
But, only some of them have become my friends..hmm....who are they?
M y friends is person who are in my surroundings..i really not used to find friends,except they are my classmate & roomate.. i'm really a shy person, who are only keep quite in the class and rarely involve people...

Having a millions of friends is not a big matter..unless we appreciate them as long as they are our friends..
Expert always says that "quality is more important than quantity ".......for example, have you watch a Japanese drama named " Hanazakari no kimatachi e".. it was a great drama that telling about friends... although ashiya mizuki has a lot of friends but she really appreciate all her friends...they want to meet even they are separated far away...between Japanese & California...

so...start from today, learn to appreciate our friends, not only when they are in our side...but forever as long as they in our heart....


No comments: